…this is an argument I was making a couple of years ago, when the market went south and the banks started screwing with people. There are going to be significant long-term ramifications of this bubble bursting. This is only the start. On another note, it’s been…interesting as well as extremely aggravating…to see the mood shift […]
- Biden regrets not being president, but stands behind decision not to run
- Pentagon Opens Investigation Into Whether U.S. Airstrikes Killed 200 Civilians in Mosul
- ‘The least of these’: Meals on Wheels, the Trump budget and the struggle over Matthew 25:40
- Full Mulvaney: 'Washington Won' On GOP Health Bill Fallout
- This Week Fast Forward 03.26.2017
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.