…this is an argument I was making a couple of years ago, when the market went south and the banks started screwing with people. There are going to be significant long-term ramifications of this bubble bursting. This is only the start. On another note, it’s been…interesting as well as extremely aggravating…to see the mood shift […]
- Obama makes first public remarks since leaving office
- Dao attorney: Client was dragged like ‘sack of potatoes,’ apology from CEO wouldn’t help
- Pres. Trump's Threat to Congress Fails
- Ann Coulter's backers at UC Berkeley file lawsuit
- German Jews fear growing Muslim anti-Semitism: report
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.