So Angel Mozilo gets a hefty fine (well deserved), but the Senators who got sweetheart deals…well, there’s nothing to see there, so move on. UPDATE: The rabbit hole gets deeper, folks. Mozilo will not be required to pay a dime. Countrywide will pay $25M from a fund established to bail out the company from its […]
- Biden regrets not being president, but stands behind decision not to run
- Pentagon Opens Investigation Into Whether U.S. Airstrikes Killed 200 Civilians in Mosul
- ‘The least of these’: Meals on Wheels, the Trump budget and the struggle over Matthew 25:40
- Pentagon: An al-Qaida leader killed in Afghanistan airstrike
- Full Mulvaney: 'Washington Won' On GOP Health Bill Fallout
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.