It sounds right to me, too. I think the implicit promise Mr. Reynold’s speaks of (or the author he linked to) extends to most education. Don’t get me wrong; I’ve been going to school for years and I’ve enjoyed it, but I’m in a different bracket w/the military paying for it. Bookmark on DeliciousDigg this […]
- Biden regrets not being president, but stands behind decision not to run
- Pentagon Opens Investigation Into Whether U.S. Airstrikes Killed 200 Civilians in Mosul
- ‘The least of these’: Meals on Wheels, the Trump budget and the struggle over Matthew 25:40
- Full Mulvaney: 'Washington Won' On GOP Health Bill Fallout
- This Week Fast Forward 03.26.2017
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.