It sounds right to me, too. I think the implicit promise Mr. Reynold’s speaks of (or the author he linked to) extends to most education. Don’t get me wrong; I’ve been going to school for years and I’ve enjoyed it, but I’m in a different bracket w/the military paying for it. Bookmark on DeliciousDigg this […]
- Meet the 22-year-old fighting Trump’s terror talk about Sweden from the country’s official Twitter feed
- N. Korean envoy blasts Malaysians, calls for joint probe
- Once Renowned Surgeon Sentenced to Life Behind Bars for Intentionally Maiming Patients
- Resistance Report: More than 1 million sign White House petition for Trump’s tax returns, breaking record
- Texas to feral pigs: It's time for the 'hog apocalypse' to begin
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.