The Vegas housing market is a fairy tale. The sales you see now are a matter of “belief” in spite of facts. If you buy, do so knowing you’ll see negative or no appreciation for 3 to 5 years; 2-3% appreciation at that point won’t even cover the initial closing costs. Bookmark on DeliciousDigg this […]
- Dao attorney: Client was dragged like ‘sack of potatoes,’ apology from CEO wouldn’t help
- Pres. Trump's Threat to Congress Fails
- North Korea quiet amid expectation of missile follow-up
- Obama returns to the public stage and more: April 24 in photos
- German Jews fear growing Muslim anti-Semitism: report
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.