The Vegas housing market is a fairy tale. The sales you see now are a matter of “belief” in spite of facts. If you buy, do so knowing you’ll see negative or no appreciation for 3 to 5 years; 2-3% appreciation at that point won’t even cover the initial closing costs. Bookmark on DeliciousDigg this […]
- Biden regrets not being president, but stands behind decision not to run
- Pentagon Opens Investigation Into Whether U.S. Airstrikes Killed 200 Civilians in Mosul
- ‘The least of these’: Meals on Wheels, the Trump budget and the struggle over Matthew 25:40
- Full Mulvaney: 'Washington Won' On GOP Health Bill Fallout
- This Week Fast Forward 03.26.2017
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.