Good article on the Supreme Court’s recent ruling that strip searches of inmates are consitutional. Two zingers in the piece; first, the statement that the case may have been decided on the premise that it’s too disruptive to the criminal justice system to rule any other way. Second, the question at the end, “Is this […]
- Trump’s ‘big, beautiful wall’ collides with Congress
- Dao attorney: Client was dragged like ‘sack of potatoes,’ apology from CEO wouldn’t help
- Pres. Trump's Threat to Congress Fails
- The Latest: 2 federal judges deny requests from inmates
- German Jews fear growing Muslim anti-Semitism: report
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.