Good article on the Supreme Court’s recent ruling that strip searches of inmates are consitutional. Two zingers in the piece; first, the statement that the case may have been decided on the premise that it’s too disruptive to the criminal justice system to rule any other way. Second, the question at the end, “Is this […]
- House committee probes Russia payment to Flynn
- GM Will Build and Test Thousands of Autonomous Bolts Starting in 2018
- "Blind Sheik" guilty of 1990s terror plots dies in US prison
- Lithuania probes fake German troops rape claim
- The 2017 Mercedes-Benz E300 4Matic May Be the Winter Car For You
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.