Well played, sir. On another note, do we really own our properties if the city council has veto power over what you build on your own land? Consider, too, the notion of property taxes. Failure to pay them will result in the forced sale of your property. Finally, consider the Kelo decision. The SCOTUS ruled […]
- Trump on the health care vote: ‘I hope that it’s going to all work out’
- Franken calls Gorsuch dissent in trucker case ‘absurd’
- London attack: 5 dead, 40 injured in ‘terrorist’ incident on Westminster Bridge
- US suspects N Korea in $81 mn Bangladesh theft: report
- Billionaire raises questions about Putin critic’s mysterious fall
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.