Well played, sir. On another note, do we really own our properties if the city council has veto power over what you build on your own land? Consider, too, the notion of property taxes. Failure to pay them will result in the forced sale of your property. Finally, consider the Kelo decision. The SCOTUS ruled […]
- Immigration advocates denounce DHS plan to implement Trump executive orders
- EPA chief Pruitt appeals to ‘civility’ but fails to quell environmentalists’ concerns
- Dozens of headstones toppled at Jewish cemetery in Missouri
- Spicer says angry town halls are hybrid of upset people and professional protesters
- Iceland's President said he would ban pineapple on pizza if he could
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.