I’ve long wondered about the state of affairs today. It has seemed to me for some time that we are applying massive and expensive bandaids to many problems our nation faces. Both right and left are guilty of this; we’re addressing symptoms rather than structural problems. I did not know until recently this…trend?…has a name: […]
- Biden rallies Democrats against GOP health care bill
- London Terror Attack: At Least 5 Killed, 40 Injured Outside Parliament
- Teacher Accused of Sexual Relations With Student Smiled in Mugshot Because She's Innocent: Lawyer
- US suspects N Korea in $81 mn Bangladesh theft: report
- Trump Russia Case 'More Than Circumstantial'
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.