I’ve long wondered about the state of affairs today. It has seemed to me for some time that we are applying massive and expensive bandaids to many problems our nation faces. Both right and left are guilty of this; we’re addressing symptoms rather than structural problems. I did not know until recently this…trend?…has a name: […]
- Sean Spicer says Obama administration was responsible for Michael Flynn’s vetting
- Trump: Chance of 'major' North Korea Conflict
- United CEO blames ‘system failure’ for Dao dragging, expresses condolences for giant rabbit death
- Slain trooper's young sons in court as killer gets death
- ACLU defends Coulter after Berkeley speech cancellation
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.