“I don’t know” is not a weakness. Being okay with acting out of ignorance and/or not being interested in an opposing viewpoint arguably is (a weakness). Bookmark on DeliciousDigg this postRecommend on Facebookshare via RedditShare with StumblersTweet about itSubscribe to the comments on this post
- Biden regrets not being president, but stands behind decision not to run
- Pentagon Opens Investigation Into Whether U.S. Airstrikes Killed 200 Civilians in Mosul
- ‘The least of these’: Meals on Wheels, the Trump budget and the struggle over Matthew 25:40
- Full Mulvaney: 'Washington Won' On GOP Health Bill Fallout
- This Week Fast Forward 03.26.2017
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.