…an interesting take on sports as an American identity. I’ve never been one to enjoy organized sports on TV or care who passed for how many yards in 1968…but this is an interesting perspective. The jist of this article is that sports in America is the closest thing to the truth our society can collectively embrace? Politics…too divided. Religion…too divided. But sports seems, according to this article, to be a ‘put up or shut up’ kind of truth.
- Military preparations ‘underway’ on North Korea, Trump aide says
- ACLU defends Coulter after Berkeley speech cancellation
- Sheryl Sandberg's mother-in-law stuns her by encouraging her to remarry
- Slain trooper's young sons in court as killer gets death
- Battling ISIS in Hatra, Iraq, and more: April 26 in photos
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.