…I’ve said for quite awhile that the rule of law was broken in the financial system with the failure to hold the banks accountable as they were given blank checks during the bailouts. One example of this is the bias against fraudulent foreclosures. If you as a person write a check to a third party […]
- Besieged Trump lashes out at mainstream media: ‘The enemy of the American People!’
- House committee probes Russia payment to Flynn
- GM Will Build and Test Thousands of Autonomous Bolts Starting in 2018
- "Blind Sheik" guilty of 1990s terror plots dies in US prison
- The 2017 Mercedes-Benz E300 4Matic May Be the Winter Car For You
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.