The short answer: yes and no. Forbes says no, Paul says yes. One of the first comments points out that “no” is a more applicable answer, so long as the amount of fiat money in circulation is not disclosed…which it is not disclosed and hasn’t been for years (by both GOP and DNC administrations). Where […]
- Biden rallies Democrats against GOP health care bill
- London Terror Attack: At Least 5 Killed, 40 Injured Outside Parliament
- Teacher Accused of Sexual Relations With Student Smiled in Mugshot Because She's Innocent: Lawyer
- US suspects N Korea in $81 mn Bangladesh theft: report
- Trump Russia Case 'More Than Circumstantial'
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.