The short answer: yes and no. Forbes says no, Paul says yes. One of the first comments points out that “no” is a more applicable answer, so long as the amount of fiat money in circulation is not disclosed…which it is not disclosed and hasn’t been for years (by both GOP and DNC administrations). Where […]
- Meet the 22-year-old fighting Trump’s terror talk about Sweden from the country’s official Twitter feed
- N. Korean envoy blasts Malaysians, calls for joint probe
- Once Renowned Surgeon Sentenced to Life Behind Bars for Intentionally Maiming Patients
- Resistance Report: More than 1 million sign White House petition for Trump’s tax returns, breaking record
- Texas to feral pigs: It's time for the 'hog apocalypse' to begin
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.