The short answer: yes and no. Forbes says no, Paul says yes. One of the first comments points out that “no” is a more applicable answer, so long as the amount of fiat money in circulation is not disclosed…which it is not disclosed and hasn’t been for years (by both GOP and DNC administrations). Where […]
- Sean Spicer says Obama administration was responsible for Michael Flynn’s vetting
- United CEO blames ‘system failure’ for Dao dragging, expresses condolences for giant rabbit death
- Slain trooper's young sons in court as killer gets death
- Donald Trump doesn’t talk like other presidents. Would he be a better president if he did?
- Delta Passenger Claims He Was Booted From Flight Because He Had to Use the Bathroom
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.