The Vegas housing market is a fairy tale. The sales you see now are a matter of “belief” in spite of facts. If you buy, do so knowing you’ll see negative or no appreciation for 3 to 5 years; 2-3% appreciation at that point won’t even cover the initial closing costs. Bookmark on DeliciousDigg this […]
- Sean Spicer says Obama administration was responsible for Michael Flynn’s vetting
- United CEO blames ‘system failure’ for Dao dragging, expresses condolences for giant rabbit death
- Slain trooper's young sons in court as killer gets death
- Donald Trump doesn’t talk like other presidents. Would he be a better president if he did?
- Delta Passenger Claims He Was Booted From Flight Because He Had to Use the Bathroom
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.