Well played, sir. On another note, do we really own our properties if the city council has veto power over what you build on your own land? Consider, too, the notion of property taxes. Failure to pay them will result in the forced sale of your property. Finally, consider the Kelo decision. The SCOTUS ruled […]
- Besieged Trump lashes out at mainstream media: ‘The enemy of the American People!’
- House committee probes Russia payment to Flynn
- GM Will Build and Test Thousands of Autonomous Bolts Starting in 2018
- "Blind Sheik" guilty of 1990s terror plots dies in US prison
- The 2017 Mercedes-Benz E300 4Matic May Be the Winter Car For You
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.