Well played, sir. On another note, do we really own our properties if the city council has veto power over what you build on your own land? Consider, too, the notion of property taxes. Failure to pay them will result in the forced sale of your property. Finally, consider the Kelo decision. The SCOTUS ruled […]
- Trump’s ‘big, beautiful wall’ collides with Congress
- Dao attorney: Client was dragged like ‘sack of potatoes,’ apology from CEO wouldn’t help
- Pres. Trump's Threat to Congress Fails
- The 56 Most Delish Burritos
- The Latest: Spokesman says inmate apologized to director
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.