Well played, sir. On another note, do we really own our properties if the city council has veto power over what you build on your own land? Consider, too, the notion of property taxes. Failure to pay them will result in the forced sale of your property. Finally, consider the Kelo decision. The SCOTUS ruled […]
- Biden regrets not being president, but stands behind decision not to run
- Full Mulvaney: 'Washington Won' On GOP Health Bill Fallout
- ‘The least of these’: Meals on Wheels, the Trump budget and the struggle over Matthew 25:40
- UK targets WhatsApp encryption after London attack
- Former Penn State President Found Guilty of Child Endangerment
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.