Krugman writes the program is solvent and that the money is in a special fund. I’ve heard and read that’s not true; that the special fund is IOUs…from the government. So, in reality…it’s broke. Bookmark on DeliciousDigg this postRecommend on Facebookshare via RedditShare with StumblersTweet about itSubscribe to the comments on this post
- Trump on the health care vote: ‘I hope that it’s going to all work out’
- GOP Health Care Bill On Life Support As Many GOP Lawmakers Hold Out
- Franken calls Gorsuch dissent in trucker case ‘absurd’
- London attack: 5 dead, 40 injured in ‘terrorist’ incident on Westminster Bridge
- House Intel Cmte. Creates Confusion As Chairman Releases New Trump Details
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.