Krugman writes the program is solvent and that the money is in a special fund. I’ve heard and read that’s not true; that the special fund is IOUs…from the government. So, in reality…it’s broke. Bookmark on DeliciousDigg this postRecommend on Facebookshare via RedditShare with StumblersTweet about itSubscribe to the comments on this post
- Military preparations ‘underway’ on North Korea, Trump aide says
- ACLU defends Coulter after Berkeley speech cancellation
- Sheryl Sandberg's mother-in-law stuns her by encouraging her to remarry
- Slain trooper's young sons in court as killer gets death
- Battling ISIS in Hatra, Iraq, and more: April 26 in photos
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.