Absolutely outrageous doesn’t begin to describe this act. The last line of this article sums up what Blue Shield is doing. “By jacking up rates, insurers are pushing people off their rolls and are undermining efforts to get more consumers access to healthcare,” he said. “Insurance companies only want customers who can pay the […]
- Sean Spicer says Obama administration was responsible for Michael Flynn’s vetting
- Trump: Chance of 'major' North Korea Conflict
- United CEO blames ‘system failure’ for Dao dragging, expresses condolences for giant rabbit death
- Slain trooper's young sons in court as killer gets death
- ACLU defends Coulter after Berkeley speech cancellation
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.