…I’ve said for quite awhile that the rule of law was broken in the financial system with the failure to hold the banks accountable as they were given blank checks during the bailouts. One example of this is the bias against fraudulent foreclosures. If you as a person write a check to a third party […]
- Obama makes first public remarks since leaving office
- Dao attorney: Client was dragged like ‘sack of potatoes,’ apology from CEO wouldn’t help
- Pres. Trump's Threat to Congress Fails
- Ann Coulter's backers at UC Berkeley file lawsuit
- German Jews fear growing Muslim anti-Semitism: report
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.