…I’ve said for quite awhile that the rule of law was broken in the financial system with the failure to hold the banks accountable as they were given blank checks during the bailouts. One example of this is the bias against fraudulent foreclosures. If you as a person write a check to a third party […]
- Immigration advocates denounce DHS plan to implement Trump executive orders
- EPA chief Pruitt appeals to ‘civility’ but fails to quell environmentalists’ concerns
- Dozens of headstones toppled at Jewish cemetery in Missouri
- Spicer says angry town halls are hybrid of upset people and professional protesters
- Iceland's President said he would ban pineapple on pizza if he could
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.