Maybe. As Taibbi writes, it’ll depend on the actual wording of the settlement. I’m less optimistic than he is about it. I’m also curious where the money from said settlement would go? To the people who were affected by this perjury? Or to the State, for their use (ostensibly) in preventing and/or perusing offenders? Bookmark […]
- Trump’s ‘big, beautiful wall’ collides with Congress
- Dao attorney: Client was dragged like ‘sack of potatoes,’ apology from CEO wouldn’t help
- Pres. Trump's Threat to Congress Fails
- The Latest: 2 federal judges deny requests from inmates
- German Jews fear growing Muslim anti-Semitism: report
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.