Maybe. As Taibbi writes, it’ll depend on the actual wording of the settlement. I’m less optimistic than he is about it. I’m also curious where the money from said settlement would go? To the people who were affected by this perjury? Or to the State, for their use (ostensibly) in preventing and/or perusing offenders? Bookmark […]
- Meet the 22-year-old fighting Trump’s terror talk about Sweden from the country’s official Twitter feed
- N. Korean envoy blasts Malaysians, calls for joint probe
- Once Renowned Surgeon Sentenced to Life Behind Bars for Intentionally Maiming Patients
- Resistance Report: More than 1 million sign White House petition for Trump’s tax returns, breaking record
- Texas to feral pigs: It's time for the 'hog apocalypse' to begin
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.