Good article on the Supreme Court’s recent ruling that strip searches of inmates are consitutional. Two zingers in the piece; first, the statement that the case may have been decided on the premise that it’s too disruptive to the criminal justice system to rule any other way. Second, the question at the end, “Is this […]
- Meet the 22-year-old fighting Trump’s terror talk about Sweden from the country’s official Twitter feed
- N. Korean envoy blasts Malaysians, calls for joint probe
- Once Renowned Surgeon Sentenced to Life Behind Bars for Intentionally Maiming Patients
- Resistance Report: More than 1 million sign White House petition for Trump’s tax returns, breaking record
- Texas to feral pigs: It's time for the 'hog apocalypse' to begin
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.