Good article on the Supreme Court’s recent ruling that strip searches of inmates are consitutional. Two zingers in the piece; first, the statement that the case may have been decided on the premise that it’s too disruptive to the criminal justice system to rule any other way. Second, the question at the end, “Is this […]
- Being president isn’t so easy, and other things Trump has learned in first 100 days
- Military preparations ‘underway’ on North Korea, Trump aide says
- Slain trooper's young sons in court as killer gets death
- Delta Passenger Claims He Was Booted From Flight Because He Had to Use the Bathroom
- Battling ISIS in Hatra, Iraq, and more: April 26 in photos
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.