Good article on the Supreme Court’s recent ruling that strip searches of inmates are consitutional. Two zingers in the piece; first, the statement that the case may have been decided on the premise that it’s too disruptive to the criminal justice system to rule any other way. Second, the question at the end, “Is this […]
- Biden regrets not being president, but stands behind decision not to run
- Pentagon Opens Investigation Into Whether U.S. Airstrikes Killed 200 Civilians in Mosul
- ‘The least of these’: Meals on Wheels, the Trump budget and the struggle over Matthew 25:40
- Full Mulvaney: 'Washington Won' On GOP Health Bill Fallout
- This Week Fast Forward 03.26.2017
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.