Maybe. As Taibbi writes, it’ll depend on the actual wording of the settlement. I’m less optimistic than he is about it. I’m also curious where the money from said settlement would go? To the people who were affected by this perjury? Or to the State, for their use (ostensibly) in preventing and/or perusing offenders? Bookmark […]
- Biden rallies Democrats against GOP health care bill
- London Terror Attack: At Least 5 Killed, 40 Injured Outside Parliament
- Teacher Accused of Sexual Relations With Student Smiled in Mugshot Because She's Innocent: Lawyer
- US suspects N Korea in $81 mn Bangladesh theft: report
- Trump Russia Case 'More Than Circumstantial'
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.