…I’ve said for quite awhile that the rule of law was broken in the financial system with the failure to hold the banks accountable as they were given blank checks during the bailouts. One example of this is the bias against fraudulent foreclosures. If you as a person write a check to a third party […]
- Being president isn’t so easy, and other things Trump has learned in first 100 days
- Military preparations ‘underway’ on North Korea, Trump aide says
- Slain trooper's young sons in court as killer gets death
- Delta Passenger Claims He Was Booted From Flight Because He Had to Use the Bathroom
- Battling ISIS in Hatra, Iraq, and more: April 26 in photos
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.