…I’ve said for quite awhile that the rule of law was broken in the financial system with the failure to hold the banks accountable as they were given blank checks during the bailouts. One example of this is the bias against fraudulent foreclosures. If you as a person write a check to a third party […]
- Meet the 22-year-old fighting Trump’s terror talk about Sweden from the country’s official Twitter feed
- N. Korean envoy blasts Malaysians, calls for joint probe
- Once Renowned Surgeon Sentenced to Life Behind Bars for Intentionally Maiming Patients
- Resistance Report: More than 1 million sign White House petition for Trump’s tax returns, breaking record
- Texas to feral pigs: It's time for the 'hog apocalypse' to begin
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.