Maybe. As Taibbi writes, it’ll depend on the actual wording of the settlement. I’m less optimistic than he is about it. I’m also curious where the money from said settlement would go? To the people who were affected by this perjury? Or to the State, for their use (ostensibly) in preventing and/or perusing offenders? Bookmark […]
- London attack: 5 dead, 40 injured in ‘terrorist’ incident on Westminster Bridge
- Lawrence: Trump, Ryan, Nunes in Over Their Heads
- Trump Russia Case 'More Than Circumstantial'
- US suspects N Korea in $81 mn Bangladesh theft: report
- Spicer addresses reports Ivanka Trump is trying to obtain security clearance
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.