Maybe. As Taibbi writes, it’ll depend on the actual wording of the settlement. I’m less optimistic than he is about it. I’m also curious where the money from said settlement would go? To the people who were affected by this perjury? Or to the State, for their use (ostensibly) in preventing and/or perusing offenders? Bookmark […]
- Sean Spicer says Obama administration was responsible for Michael Flynn’s vetting
- Trump: Chance of 'major' North Korea Conflict
- United CEO blames ‘system failure’ for Dao dragging, expresses condolences for giant rabbit death
- Slain trooper's young sons in court as killer gets death
- ACLU defends Coulter after Berkeley speech cancellation
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.