The status quo has been blown up. It would be less terrifying if the next Chief Executive weren’t so…random. We are being asked – nay, told – “Trust me” by an individual whom has shown no behavior worthy of said trust nor exhibited the characteristics of a good leader. Bookmark on DeliciousDigg this postRecommend on […]
- Military preparations ‘underway’ on North Korea, Trump aide says
- ACLU defends Coulter after Berkeley speech cancellation
- Sheryl Sandberg's mother-in-law stuns her by encouraging her to remarry
- Slain trooper's young sons in court as killer gets death
- Battling ISIS in Hatra, Iraq, and more: April 26 in photos
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.