The status quo has been blown up. It would be less terrifying if the next Chief Executive weren’t so…random. We are being asked – nay, told – “Trust me” by an individual whom has shown no behavior worthy of said trust nor exhibited the characteristics of a good leader. Bookmark on DeliciousDigg this postRecommend on […]
- Biden regrets not being president, but stands behind decision not to run
- Pentagon Opens Investigation Into Whether U.S. Airstrikes Killed 200 Civilians in Mosul
- ‘The least of these’: Meals on Wheels, the Trump budget and the struggle over Matthew 25:40
- Full Mulvaney: 'Washington Won' On GOP Health Bill Fallout
- This Week Fast Forward 03.26.2017
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.