The status quo has been blown up. It would be less terrifying if the next Chief Executive weren’t so…random. We are being asked – nay, told – “Trust me” by an individual whom has shown no behavior worthy of said trust nor exhibited the characteristics of a good leader. Bookmark on DeliciousDigg this postRecommend on […]
- Immigration advocates denounce DHS plan to implement Trump executive orders
- EPA chief Pruitt appeals to ‘civility’ but fails to quell environmentalists’ concerns
- Dozens of headstones toppled at Jewish cemetery in Missouri
- Spicer says angry town halls are hybrid of upset people and professional protesters
- Iceland's President said he would ban pineapple on pizza if he could
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.