Maybe. As Taibbi writes, it’ll depend on the actual wording of the settlement. I’m less optimistic than he is about it. I’m also curious where the money from said settlement would go? To the people who were affected by this perjury? Or to the State, for their use (ostensibly) in preventing and/or perusing offenders? Bookmark […]
- Trump on the health care vote: ‘I hope that it’s going to all work out’
- GOP Health Care Bill On Life Support As Many GOP Lawmakers Hold Out
- Franken calls Gorsuch dissent in trucker case ‘absurd’
- London attack: 5 dead, 40 injured in ‘terrorist’ incident on Westminster Bridge
- House Intel Cmte. Creates Confusion As Chairman Releases New Trump Details
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.