I do not think so, but it can be an indicator. Taken alone, it would (IMHO) be an unfair discriminator against a potential employee. However, it remains the employers perogative to use this as a criteria for employment. Bigger picture, I think it’s another way that those on the edge of the financial abyss are […]
- Biden regrets not being president, but stands behind decision not to run
- Pentagon Opens Investigation Into Whether U.S. Airstrikes Killed 200 Civilians in Mosul
- ‘The least of these’: Meals on Wheels, the Trump budget and the struggle over Matthew 25:40
- Full Mulvaney: 'Washington Won' On GOP Health Bill Fallout
- This Week Fast Forward 03.26.2017
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.