I do not think so, but it can be an indicator. Taken alone, it would (IMHO) be an unfair discriminator against a potential employee. However, it remains the employers perogative to use this as a criteria for employment. Bigger picture, I think it’s another way that those on the edge of the financial abyss are […]
- Dao attorney: Client was dragged like ‘sack of potatoes,’ apology from CEO wouldn’t help
- Pres. Trump's Threat to Congress Fails
- North Korea quiet amid expectation of missile follow-up
- Obama returns to the public stage and more: April 24 in photos
- German Jews fear growing Muslim anti-Semitism: report
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.