I do not think so, but it can be an indicator. Taken alone, it would (IMHO) be an unfair discriminator against a potential employee. However, it remains the employers perogative to use this as a criteria for employment. Bigger picture, I think it’s another way that those on the edge of the financial abyss are […]
- House committee probes Russia payment to Flynn
- GM Will Build and Test Thousands of Autonomous Bolts Starting in 2018
- "Blind Sheik" guilty of 1990s terror plots dies in US prison
- Lithuania probes fake German troops rape claim
- The 2017 Mercedes-Benz E300 4Matic May Be the Winter Car For You
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.