Maybe. As Taibbi writes, it’ll depend on the actual wording of the settlement. I’m less optimistic than he is about it. I’m also curious where the money from said settlement would go? To the people who were affected by this perjury? Or to the State, for their use (ostensibly) in preventing and/or perusing offenders? Bookmark […]
- Besieged Trump lashes out at mainstream media: ‘The enemy of the American People!’
- House committee probes Russia payment to Flynn
- GM Will Build and Test Thousands of Autonomous Bolts Starting in 2018
- "Blind Sheik" guilty of 1990s terror plots dies in US prison
- The 2017 Mercedes-Benz E300 4Matic May Be the Winter Car For You
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.