Maybe. As Taibbi writes, it’ll depend on the actual wording of the settlement. I’m less optimistic than he is about it. I’m also curious where the money from said settlement would go? To the people who were affected by this perjury? Or to the State, for their use (ostensibly) in preventing and/or perusing offenders? Bookmark […]
- Sean Spicer says Obama administration was responsible for Michael Flynn’s vetting
- United CEO blames ‘system failure’ for Dao dragging, expresses condolences for giant rabbit death
- Slain trooper's young sons in court as killer gets death
- Donald Trump doesn’t talk like other presidents. Would he be a better president if he did?
- Delta Passenger Claims He Was Booted From Flight Because He Had to Use the Bathroom
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.