…because they wanted to confirm they had fire extinguishers on board. When I was in the mobile communications world, my philosophy was that when Wing Safety had enough muscle to require everyone to wear reflective belts – in the middle of a war zone – it was time to move to a more hostile location. […]
- Obama makes first public remarks since leaving office
- Dao attorney: Client was dragged like ‘sack of potatoes,’ apology from CEO wouldn’t help
- Pres. Trump's Threat to Congress Fails
- Ann Coulter's backers at UC Berkeley file lawsuit
- German Jews fear growing Muslim anti-Semitism: report
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.