…because they wanted to confirm they had fire extinguishers on board. When I was in the mobile communications world, my philosophy was that when Wing Safety had enough muscle to require everyone to wear reflective belts – in the middle of a war zone – it was time to move to a more hostile location. […]
- Besieged Trump lashes out at mainstream media: ‘The enemy of the American People!’
- House committee probes Russia payment to Flynn
- GM Will Build and Test Thousands of Autonomous Bolts Starting in 2018
- "Blind Sheik" guilty of 1990s terror plots dies in US prison
- The 2017 Mercedes-Benz E300 4Matic May Be the Winter Car For You
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.