…because they wanted to confirm they had fire extinguishers on board. When I was in the mobile communications world, my philosophy was that when Wing Safety had enough muscle to require everyone to wear reflective belts – in the middle of a war zone – it was time to move to a more hostile location. […]
- Biden regrets not being president, but stands behind decision not to run
- Pentagon Opens Investigation Into Whether U.S. Airstrikes Killed 200 Civilians in Mosul
- ‘The least of these’: Meals on Wheels, the Trump budget and the struggle over Matthew 25:40
- Full Mulvaney: 'Washington Won' On GOP Health Bill Fallout
- This Week Fast Forward 03.26.2017
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.