I’m no lawyer (though I hope to be some day), but I agree with the Instapundit. The ruling that the defendant must provide the password to her laptop is wrong. It seems to me she’s being compelled to provide evidence against herself, a violation of the fifth amendment. Bookmark on DeliciousDigg this postRecommend on […]
- Biden regrets not being president, but stands behind decision not to run
- Pentagon Opens Investigation Into Whether U.S. Airstrikes Killed 200 Civilians in Mosul
- ‘The least of these’: Meals on Wheels, the Trump budget and the struggle over Matthew 25:40
- Full Mulvaney: 'Washington Won' On GOP Health Bill Fallout
- This Week Fast Forward 03.26.2017
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.