I’m no lawyer (though I hope to be some day), but I agree with the Instapundit. The ruling that the defendant must provide the password to her laptop is wrong. It seems to me she’s being compelled to provide evidence against herself, a violation of the fifth amendment. Bookmark on DeliciousDigg this postRecommend on […]
- Dao attorney: Client was dragged like ‘sack of potatoes,’ apology from CEO wouldn’t help
- Pres. Trump's Threat to Congress Fails
- North Korea quiet amid expectation of missile follow-up
- Obama returns to the public stage and more: April 24 in photos
- German Jews fear growing Muslim anti-Semitism: report
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.