I’m no lawyer (though I hope to be some day), but I agree with the Instapundit. The ruling that the defendant must provide the password to her laptop is wrong. It seems to me she’s being compelled to provide evidence against herself, a violation of the fifth amendment. Bookmark on DeliciousDigg this postRecommend on […]
- House committee probes Russia payment to Flynn
- GM Will Build and Test Thousands of Autonomous Bolts Starting in 2018
- "Blind Sheik" guilty of 1990s terror plots dies in US prison
- Lithuania probes fake German troops rape claim
- The 2017 Mercedes-Benz E300 4Matic May Be the Winter Car For You
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.