Maybe. As Taibbi writes, it’ll depend on the actual wording of the settlement. I’m less optimistic than he is about it. I’m also curious where the money from said settlement would go? To the people who were affected by this perjury? Or to the State, for their use (ostensibly) in preventing and/or perusing offenders? Bookmark […]
- Immigration advocates denounce DHS plan to implement Trump executive orders
- Meet the 22-year-old fighting Trump’s terror talk about Sweden from the country’s official Twitter feed
- N. Korean envoy blasts Malaysians, calls for joint probe
- 8-Year-Old Boy's Parents Charged After He Overdoses on Heroin
- Iceland's President said he would ban pineapple on pizza if he could
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.