The Senate is up in arms over the President’s use of the recess power recently. I applaud President Obama for saying, “Enough,” and taking action. (I do feel the CFPB appointment should have gone to Elizabeth Warren. If he was going to buck Congress, why not with a more powerful nominee?) Bookmark on DeliciousDigg […]
- Obama makes first public remarks since leaving office
- Dao attorney: Client was dragged like ‘sack of potatoes,’ apology from CEO wouldn’t help
- Pres. Trump's Threat to Congress Fails
- Ann Coulter's backers at UC Berkeley file lawsuit
- German Jews fear growing Muslim anti-Semitism: report
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.