The Senate is up in arms over the President’s use of the recess power recently. I applaud President Obama for saying, “Enough,” and taking action. (I do feel the CFPB appointment should have gone to Elizabeth Warren. If he was going to buck Congress, why not with a more powerful nominee?) Bookmark on DeliciousDigg […]
- House committee probes Russia payment to Flynn
- GM Will Build and Test Thousands of Autonomous Bolts Starting in 2018
- "Blind Sheik" guilty of 1990s terror plots dies in US prison
- Lithuania probes fake German troops rape claim
- The 2017 Mercedes-Benz E300 4Matic May Be the Winter Car For You
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.